When user is trying to print PDF files with Adobe Acrobat Pro v 18.104.22.168, the following happens.
- The print dialog appears and I change options, as needed and click Print.
- The progress window appears and never goes beyond 0%.
- Two message windows appear, one after the other.
1. “The Document Could Not Be Printed”
2. 'There were no pages selected to print.”
Use the following steps to fix the issue.
1. Selecting Advanced from the Print Dialog and checking “Print As Image”
2. Editing Adobe Preferences to change:
|. Documents setting “View documents in PDF/A mode” to Never
||. Security (Enhanced) setting Protected View to Off
3. Restarting Adobe >>> Still issue then restart computer
4. Verify that Adobe DC is not installed on this computer
**IF ALL ELSE FAILS**
Reinstall the printer drivers >>> remove and re-install the printer from laptop.