1. Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars (delete any existing AceInfo email account from these 3 sections FIRST) If none exist then proceed to the next step below.
a. Add Account > Other > Add Mail Account: fill the fields as shown below with your name, email address, password, and a description of your choice.
b. Next: fill the fields as shown below with your name, email address, password, and a description of your choice.
i. IMAP must be selected at the top
ii. Host Name must be exchange2013.netvigour.net
1. Apps > email > + add account > select Other for Email Provider > enter your AceInfo email address and password then click Manual setup:
2. Select IMAP > enter in the following information for the Incoming Server Settings
3. Select Next > enter in the following information for the Outgoing Server Settings (Security type can either be TLS or Auto)
4. Select Next > for Account name, enter any desired name that will help you identify this email account
5. Finished. Please allow your account to sync, this may take several minutes.