1. Use Outlook Web Access: https://acemail.aceinfosolutions.com
2. Configure Outlook remotely:
Configure the computer for RPC over HTTP
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- If you are viewing Control Panel in the default Category view, switch to Classic view, and then double-click Mail.
- If you are viewing Control Panel in Classic view, double-click Mail.
Select Connect using SSL only, and then select Mutually authenticate the session when connecting with SSL.
In the Principal name for proxy server box, type the following text: msstd:acemail.aceinfosolutions.com
Select On slow networks, connect using HTTP first, then connect using TCP/IP.
- Under Proxy authentication settings, select Basic Authentication.
- Click OK, and then click OK again. Click Next, and then click Finish. Click Close.
- In the Mail dialog box, if Always use this profile is selected, choose the newly configured profile.
Open Outlook and type your Windows Small Business Server user name (in the format ACE1\user name) and password (click the 'remember this' checkbox. You can now work with your Outlook mailbox.